Happy Friday! My week has been filled with home renovations and getting prepped for an upcoming Mother event in L.A. I leave tomorrow, and am trying to finish a few things up around the house before I take off. Living in your home while completing a remodel with four kids around is not something I’d recommend, but we’re pushing through and making the best of it. I hope that your weekend is equal parts relaxing and eventful, and that the warm spring weather finds you, wherever you are. Here are this week’s ten things…
1. I just finished watching The Santa Clarita Diet with Drew Barrymore. It’s hilarious!
3. I’ll take one of each, please.
4. I’ve been nose-deep in Jon Didion’s new book South and West, since it arrived. Have you read it yet?
5. How beautiful is Soho House in Barcelona?
6. Tànsuǒ recently opened in Nashville. I went to the opening and it is delish! If you’re in the area, you have to check it out!
8. Another Game of Thrones season 7 trailer is here!!!
10. If you’re craving comfort food, try this recipe!
Photo above via Aegian.