I chose this photo for this week’s link list because this sleeping cat is my current spirit animal. My bigs plans for the weekend include sleeping in and staying in my bed for as long as I possibly can. Quick update on the tattoo removal… session one is behind me. It’s going to take approximately 10 sessions to completely disappear, but after just one treatment, this 20-year-old tattoo is already looking much lighter. I am hoping it will take less time to remove than we think. It did hurt like a mofo, but the pain literally lasted 10-15 seconds, tops, and now feels comparable to a sunburn. I can handle that, no problem. I go back in six weeks for round two. Hope you all have a great and restful weekend. Here are this week’s ten things…
2. What are your thoughts on Kellyanne Conway’s White House posture?
3. The Oscars ended with one major “whoops,” but Directors Damien Chazelle and Barry Jenkins are finding the beauty in it.
4. Speaking of the Oscars, did you see the Glossier Cloud Paint all over the red carpet? Talk about marketing genius!
5. This pair of sunglasses is on my want list.
8. My husband’s been listening to this podcast about finding Richard Simmons.
9. This Vietnamese-Style Turkey Burger feels reminiscent of Bahn Mi, and looks delicious!
10. Have you seen Get Out? It’s getting really good reviews. Looks terrifying, but I want to see it.
Photo above via Mr. Wallpaper.