Cheers to the weekend! It seems like these past few weeks have been filled with a little extra chaos and sadness. But, I’m looking forward to a restful weekend and time at home with my family. To pique your interest and perhaps to add a bit of positivity, here are this week’s ten things…
1. The Madewell Intimates Collection is here! And, guys… it is so good.
2. The perfect list of aspirations to get you through the month of February.
3. New Ace & Jig just landed at Two Son! This jumpsuit is a looker.
4. In New York City this weekend? Join the Kids For Kindness march this Sunday at Washington Square Park.
5. Halloween can’t come soon enough! Did you catch this season 2 trailer at the Super Bowl?
6. A lot of crap happened in 2016. But, here are 10 things that are getting better.
7. Looking to go back to basics with this simple, yet mouthwatering rendition of roasted chicken breasts.
8. Game changer: Glossier released their best-selling Boy Brow in clear. Don’t forget to use this link for 20% off your first order.
9. A new 73 questions by Vogue is out. This time starring Girls’, Lena Dunham.
10. Betsey DeVos is appointed Secretary of Education. What are your thoughts?
Photo above via dream-marauder.