What a whirlwind the past few weeks have been, especially this last one! Things have been a bit hectic around to say the least, but I’m looking forward to the breathing a bit this weekend, hopefully beating this awful cold that just won’t seem to go away, and getting back on track, in hopes of posting more in this space. All that said, I hope your weekend is filled with rest and relaxation. Here are this week’s ten things…
1. This bad lip reading from Donald Trump’s inauguration made me LOL!
3. The 2017 Oscar nominations are in! Who do you predict will win this year?
4. College kids can now study “The Politics of Kanye West”.
5. A look at the Women’s March 2017 from around the globe.
6. These Esby Apparel Duffy Jumpers are like fashion-forward pajamas. So comfortable!
8. Could a sequel to “Donnie Darko” be in the works?
9. To get through the thick of winter, here are 27 recipes to make for someone who has the flu.
10. Excited for this new Netflix documentary coming in February!
Photo above via Amy Harrity.