It’s finally cooling off in Nashville. I’m looking forward to a restful weekend cozied up at home. The little ones have their school’s Halloween carnival on Saturday, which is always adorable. Here are this week’s ten things…
1. Congratulations to my Ace&Jig friends on their beautiful spring 2017 video.
3. Watch the Planet Earth II trailer here. It took 10 years to film!
4. Where in the world to eat according to Condé Nast.
6. A website for custom neon signs. I need!
8. I love this new magazine for young girls.
9. I’m moving in.
10. I preordered this cookbook months ago, and I am so excited for its arrival.
Photo above by my pal Jimmy Marble.