The past few weeks have been crazy. So much travel, so many meetings, and so much work that I’ve literally had zero free time—and no time to update this space. Today I decided to pick up my camera and started snapping photos. The little kids have been home from school part of this week due to a Montessori teacher conference, so the house has been loud and messy and chaotic, and I kind of love it. Here are some photos from today…
1. Vintage top and net bag I bought while in L.A. last week.
2. A tiny unknown plant I smuggled home from California. Any idea of what this cute guy is called?
3. Frances aka the best dog in the whole wide world.
4. My babies.
5. Kitchen counter situation.
6. Coffee table top loaded with some of my favorite things.
7. Market tote.
8. Birdie and her popcorn addiction.
9. I only started wearing hats over the past couple of years because I didn’t think I was a “hat person.” Now I can’t get enough of them.
10. Pottery love! I am finally signing up for a class with a friend and cannot wait.
11. No. 6.
12. New towels.
14. Some treasured treasures.