A final bits + pieces for the year. I am happy to say goodbye to 2015—it was sort of a weird one. And although it was full of many good times, hard work, struggles, and accomplishment, I am ready for a brand new year and what lies ahead. Happy New year to all of you! See you in 2016! xx J
1. Christmas morning scenes.
2. She was so much fun to buy for this year. She wanted clothes, a nice watch, Dr. Martins, a mini zen garden, and cat stuff.
3. Cats and Christmas don’t mix. We had to say RIP to several ornaments.
4. Christmas creeped up on us so quickly that I didn’t get around to getting us all new Christmas jammies. #traditionfail
5. Santa brings one every year.
6. All Christmas’d out!
7. A foggy backyard moment.
8. A kitchen test snap with the new camera.
9. White shells and cheese with peas and roasted cauliflower. My favorite!
10. Making rainbows.
11. In the bedroom.
12. Too cold to swim.
13. Tiny toes.
14. Peace out 2015!
15. We welcome 2016 with open arms and open minds.